We are a business dedicated to assisting school districts in applying for and receiving E-rate funding for eligible telecommunication services, internet access and internal connections. We offer assistance with completing the E-Rate application process in a timely manner and in compliance with all regulatory frameworks. We are dedicated to providing ethical and professional service to every applicant.
What is E-rate?
The Universal Service Fund for Schools and Libraries, or E-rate, provides discounted services on telecommunications, internet access, internal connections, including the wiring and network equipment needed to bring information directly to the classrooms and library patrons, and basic maintenance of internal connections for all public schools, private schools and libraries in an effort to make these services more affordable. E-rate is administered by the Schools and Libraries Division of the Universal Service Administrative Company, also known as USAC. This program provides discounts of 20-90% on the cost of eligible services. Discounts are based on the number of students eligible for the National Free and Reduced Lunch Program and whether the location of the organization is rural or urban. The discounts are paid directly to the companies that provide schools and libraries with these technology services. In turn, the school or library receives a discounted bill or reimbursement. The nation-wide program is funded up to a cap of $2.25 billion (plus COLA) annually.
Our E-Rate Services:
- Preparation and filling of applications
- Review and advise on USAC correspondence
- Completion and monitoring of all E-rate processes
- Service provider information
- Identifying eligible services, providers, and entities
- Internal record keeping system
- Preparation and filing of 486, 472, and 500 forms
- General information to vendors
- Assistance with audits and appeals
- Problem resolution and program integrity issues
- E-Rate education and training
- Deadline extensions and SPIN changes
- Reconciliation of invoices (SPI)
- Trainings offered at state, regional, and district levels